What do I do next?
Call one of our friendly Clearing advisors: +44 (0) 1962 827234
Be part of our friendly, caring community.
How to apply
If we’ve made you a provisional offer to study then you can apply straight way through UCAS Clearing:
- Add us as your Clearing choice on UCAS Track (institution code: W76) with the course details – ask us for the course code if you are not sure.
- We will confirm your offer via UCAS Track and it will show as ‘Placed’ on the choices page of your account. UCAS will then send you an on-line confirmation on Track, and we will send you a confirmation letter and Welcome Pack by post.
- Look at your accommodation options – you should apply as soon as possible after receiving your offer. Our accommodation information can be found here
- Explore our scholarships and bursaries. You could be eligible for an Academic Achievement Award, or one of our Music, Sports, or Modern Liberal Arts Scholarships. For more information, click here
- You may need to make changes to your Student Finance application to reflect your change of course or university.
- If you’re an International student please contact us on +44 (0) 1962 827489 or email David.Street@winchester.ac.uk
We understand there is a lot to think about once you’ve got your place through Clearing, so we would advise you to put finance near the top of your list and log into your student finance account here and change your course to the new programme of study. It could take at least six weeks for Student Finance England (SFE) to process your application, but they will do an initial assessment so you have some money as close to the start of your course as possible. If you haven’t applied for student finance yet, then you should apply now and again all that information will be available on the SFE website.
Students and Money
For more information about student finance and our bursaries and scholarships, visit our Students and Money section